- Part-time opportunity
- Are you looking for the next step in your Garments Career?
- Excellent training and development in an international company
We have an exciting opportunity within our Garments Division for a Sales & Production Assistant who has a good knowledge and background within the Garments Industry. We are a multi-national company with a strong track record of growth in New Zealand, Australia, Canada, USA, South Africa, the UK, and China. With 55 years of experience importing products for top retail chains.
We are looking for someone that has good attention to detail, who wants to join a fun and energetic team and someone can add that X-Factor within our Garments team.
The role involves:
- Receiving and checking of samples - fabric and spec measurement
- Coordinating the critical path
- Checking customer specs to ensure accuracy and clarity
- Proactively chasing suppliers and customers to ensure all elements are completed on time
- Identifying possible quality or delivery issues and solving problems before they happen
You will need to be able to demonstrate:
- Previous experience in a garment production / sales assistant role
- Garment construction and fabric knowledge in a production environment
- Previous experience of working with suppliers in China, building good relationships and solving day to day problems
- A positive and energetic approach, along with a sense of fun and enjoyment when it comes to customer service and team work
- Excellent communication skills, a ‘can do’ attitude and a high level of attention to detail
- Effective prioritizing and planning skills with a high level of attention to detail
- Enthusiasm and a genuine interest in garments
- Intermediate to advanced Excel and Adobe Creative Suite
- All applicants must have a current Driver’s License.
For further information, please email [email protected]